Welcome to Swanland Library
There’s plenty to do with East Riding Libraries. Find out about events, weekly chatty cafe tables and meeting dates for our regular groups on the What’s On page.View What's On
Seasonal Opening Time Changes
Please be aware East Riding Libraries will have a change in opening times over the holiday period.
- Tuesday 24 December Christmas Eve - Closed
- Wednesday 25 December Christmas Day - Closed
- Thursday 26 December Boxing Day - Closed
- Friday 27 December - Closed
- Saturday 28 December - Open as normal
- Sunday 29 December - Closed
- Monday 30 December - Closed
- Tuesday 31 December - Closed
- Wednesday 1 January New Year’s Day - Closed
- Thursday 2 January - Open as normal
- Friday 3 January - Open as normal
Join the library
All East Riding Libraries are free to join. As a member you’ll get access to thousands of titles, including free eMagazines, eAudiobooks and eBooks to downloads anywhere, anytime. Find out how to join and all the benefits of being a member on the memberships page.Memberships
Browse all books available to borrow on the library catalogue. Use your library card number and pin to log in to your account to renew your loans online or reserve books to pick up at this branch.
Get online at Swanland Library
All East Riding Libraries are part of the Online Centres Network. You can access free, self-paced IT lesson with Learn My Way on our computers. You have free access to the following at this library:
- Two computers for public use
- Adjustable height desk for wheelchair users
- Roller ball mouse
- Joystick mouse
- Accessibility software: Microsoft magnifier, narrator and on-screen keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi, internet and email access
- Google docs, sheets and slides software
- A4 scanner
- Colour and black and white printing
There is a car park next to the Village Hall with one disabled parking space.
Wheelchair access (please use the bell in the lobby for assistance). Wheelchair accessible toilet. Only assistance dogs are allowed on site.
There is a bus stop opposite the library on Main Street.
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe Places Scheme